What's new

Some old ones

GoM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been going through some old stuff, and here's what I've come up with

#1 - UC Hill on Campus, UWO
uchill.jpg


#2 - A Stone's Throw
stone.jpg


#3 - Sailboats!
sailboat.jpg


#4 - Flowers
hand-1.jpg


#5 - Just walking by
past-1.jpg
 
Out of all these, I think #5 speaks the most although it could be put in the PJ forum if you wanted to. It really speaks volumes to me...
Thanks for sharing!
 
I'd have to say #5 is my favourite from this series too...spot-on exposure, and even the pigeon is marching on by.
 
Thanks guys :)
 
The last one is great! As said before the pigeon is walking right past as well.

It makes me want to shot some urban areas.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom