Some Osprey

Molldan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a couple of osprey from last weekend. Hope you enjoy them.

1. $HNA_1401.jpg
2.$HNA_1421.jpg
3.$HNA_1437.jpg
4.$HNA_1387.jpg
5.$HNA_1394-Edit-Edit.jpg
6.$HNA_1400.jpg

Beautiful set, i especially like 4 and 5. They are all really well done !!!!

Really nice shots, like 4 and 5 the best.

Very nice set. Images 3 and 4 are my favourites.

WesternGuy

Nice series, and nice to see you post again!

Really nice series there! I really love the first one. Something about capturing a bird in flight like that just always amazes me. Hope to accomplish it myself one day. Thanks for sharing...

These are all quite spectacular. I'm going to pick #5 even though I would prefer to see all of the wings.

Yes #5 has that impact going on for me as well. All excellent shots and love the BIF's, but number 5 just drags me in.

All the best and great to see thanks.

Danny.

Great stuffs. White balance might be off on some shots... Thanks for sharing...

I love #4 best...I'd love to see you remove the offending twig cutting through him though. #5 is very, very nice though I do not like that twig behind its head...though despite all these suggestions I still like #4 best because of its landing pose...

Thanks, hopefully I will be posting some images again. My work finally slowed down as to where I can go out and shoot some pictures now. I have been working 13 hr. Days 5 or 6 days a week. So are you liking the new lens.

Baturn, I wish I had all of his wings in the shot as well. I was to close for that to happen, shooting with a 300mm/f4. So you can tell, I am not that far from the nest.

I really like the action in #4. Nice shots!

Most reactions

Back