What's new

Some other liquid shots . . .

How How How How??


Great Pics!!
 
yeah, these are great, would love to see more! I especially love the first one - with the different colors... :thumbup:
 
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!
These are cool as heck!
I too wanna know.

I LOVE THESE.
Can't wait for you to post some details. I got chores that need to be put off while I play....lmao. hee hee
 
OK OK OK! SHEESH! Thanks for the compliments everyone I really appreciate it! I have been working on some setup shots ect for the last few hours and am organizing some notes! I'll post it here when I can:hail:
 
yay I am so anxious to learn how it is done
 
Wow awesome! I've been thinking lately of trying some drop shots myself.

It's funny how at the same time this reversed-lens macro fad comes back so too do drip shots like these (they were a big fad around the same time). Keep up the awesome work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom