What's new

Some other liquid shots . . .

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
7
Location
Purgatory, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here were some of the other images I had set up and shot for possible entry in the last TPF Photo Challenge . . .

drop4135r.jpg


drop4136.jpg


syrup3840.jpg


syrup3843.jpg


Altogether I set-up and shot about 150 images/variations and thought these were intersting. Not necessarily the best but interesting. It helps that I have been in the middle of a droplet study on my own recently so the theme was perfectly timed. To bad I still haven't reached my objective:confused: I'll try to post some more later this week for anyone who is interested in more of them:wink:
 
Amazing! Now I am very curious on how you did all of these
 
They are all impressive!

Are you using a super high speed flash?
 
those are great. i love the colours you'vegot in them. beautiful!
 
Stunning shots. Is that water or something else?
 
There were really some fantastic shots for this challange, and all of these were excelent, it must have been difficult deciding which one to enter. I would also be very interested in getting a detailed run down of how they were done, especially lighting and timing if you get the chance, whatever thanks for entering them they were great to look at.

tim
 
These are nothing short of amazing...like all the others I'd love to know how you set them up and get a few pointers on how to shoot some droplets myself. Although I am NOT expecting results like these. :hail:

How are they lit?

How did you achieve dual colors in one drop (as in #1)??

What liquid was used?

:drool: Sorry. Gotta wipe up my drool once in a while or I'll get flooded.
 
Beautiful shots, especially the red and blue one. Care to share any of your very effective technique??

Rob
 
Wow, the first two are stunning. I would also be interested hearing how you achieved the colors in these. Fantastic series!
 
pursuer said:
Wow, the first two are stunning. I would also be interested hearing how you achieved the colors in these. Fantastic series!

me too!

very impressive!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom