Some Outdoor Macros -- C&C Please

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't been out with the macro lens in a while, but these are a few that I finally got around to posting. Thoughts?

torch-1.jpg

succulent.jpg

seeds-1.jpg

purple1-1.jpg

cactusflowers.jpg

buzzbuzz.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set of shots. I think I like the first one best. It's a shame with the last one that you had another flower in the fore ground.

These are nice and I can tell you have a lot more really pretty flowers where you are than we do here (we in our own garden, that is).

The first is nicely composed, the second has the most detail (and action :sexywink:), the fourth is the prettiest flower and I like the look-from-above POV you chose for this, and along with the other two also I think it's a pity about the blurred foreground flower in your bee-photo.

Wow, I really like #4. Nicely done.

Nice set!
Am I crazy, or are we witnessing some buggy lovin' in #2?

Also, I really like #4 but I think it could have gone a bit better had you either gotten al of the flower on the left in the shot, or none of it.

But that aside, nicely done.

Nice set!
Am I crazy, or are we witnessing some buggy lovin' in #2?

Also, I really like #4 but I think it could have gone a bit better had you either gotten al of the flower on the left in the shot, or none of it.

But that aside, nicely done.

Actually I got rid of it entirely and liked that better -- seems like I posted the wrong one -- I'll have to go find the crop ...

Nice set!

OK -- I replaced it with the crop which I liked better. How is that one?

These are nice and I can tell you have a lot more really pretty flowers where you are than we do here (we in our own garden, that is).

These were taken at the Phoenix Botanical Gardens :)

I like #4! Great shots man.

the first shot is fabulous !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back