Some park photos from this weekend's shoot!

ToviTorio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSC_1226_zps1ede3215.jpg

DSC_1118_zps712404ec.jpg

DSC_1115_zpsf875884d.jpg

What do you guys think!?

I LOVE the last one! Great expression and composition.. My only point, if you warm the flash light in post a bit to match the BG. Great work.. Keep it up

I think I see mis-corrected WB; there appears to be a green cast to most of the skin, the faces seem under-exposed and the expressions, especially of the girl in the white top make me think that you've just told her that she's going to be beaten when she gets home.

I would suggest using longer glass with a larger aperture to more effectively isolate the subject from the background, and especially in #2, put more separation between the two. I would also like too the exposure increased slightly for all three.

I agree with tirediron, the expressions look like she is really nervous.

I think I see mis-corrected WB; there appears to be a green cast to most of the skin, the faces seem under-exposed and the expressions, especially of the girl in the white top make me think that you've just told her that she's going to be beaten when she gets home.

I would suggest using longer glass with a larger aperture to more effectively isolate the subject from the background, and especially in #2, put more separation between the two. I would also like too the exposure increased slightly for all three.

Thanks for the feed back!Yeah I used a 17-50 2.8 should I definitely need to invest in a 70-200 2.8, any suggestion on getting better exposures on the face?

Awwww, that little girl lost her mommy. She looks sad. As far as better exposure, I think you definetly need some flash for these pictures, and they were shot in the shade.

Go easier on the vignette, it should be subtle, not standing out making you look to see what's in the darkened areas.

Have you thought about investing in some rather inexpensive gels for what I assume is some kind of speedlight? It would help to warm up their sin and make them feel a little more "alive" and cheery instead of cold and grey.

You can warm t up somewhat with white balance but that also affects the other colors and tones in your image as well as opposed to a gel, which only affects the flash-lit area.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back