What's new

some patterns

danielsmith4213

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Mudgeeraba, Queensland, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to take some simple black and white photos today... Simple patterns are just lovely :)

1.
IMG_6420.JPG


2.
IMG_6425.JPG
 
They're both out of focus, unless your conveying a specific message (a good title along with the chocolate or branch) it falls flat for me.
 
The first one doesn't do much for me, but I really like the second. It's abstract, but not annoyingly so. I could see myself using it as a desktop image.
 
i like both. very interesting
 
I can never seem to get my photos sharp enough, every single photo I take seems a little soft, Is it that I'm not taking enough time to focus the shots or could my lens/sensor be dirty or something? I also heard somewhere that every lens has an optimum aperture, is this true?
 
Art= to each his own. I like them. Different and interesting.
 
I like these, they are different, uncluttered and interesting. :thumbup: And you'll probbaly find, with shots like these that are more artisitic and abstract, the opinions will be spilt. ;)
 
I enjoyed both of them. I like the first one since I love anything linear... reminds me of piano keys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom