What's new

Some photos from Car shows I have done

DragonHeart

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
721
Reaction score
17
Location
South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php
 
You might want to try a Polarizing filter to get rid of the reflection on the cars/sunglasses.
 
Good shots, but keep practicing. I dont want to be rude but i cant help thinking that the owner of that civic got his mom to stand by it.... anyway, +1 on the polarizing filter.
 
No, thats not My mom, that is one of our car club models, but yes, I do own the Honda Civic
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom