TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi~i come again~this time i bring some pics of old lane in Shanghai~
4928117429_8467141d3b_b.jpg

4928711946_9159577bfc_b.jpg

4928117157_eb9b9a63da_b.jpg

I used FSLR and Kodak film shooting these pics, compare with DSLRs, the color of film is quite unique~;)

hahha the first pic.... look like that guy scared of that lazy cat lol :lmao:

I was going to ask what kind of post did you do to get the film like quality. Then I realized it was film. :lmao:

I was going to ask what kind of post did you do to get the film like quality. Then I realized it was film. :lmao:
yes,the color of film (I mean negative here)is really unique, not the saturation, but a kind of feel...

That first photo is magnificent...my eyes draw to the cat which is looking at the human which is looking at it...I LOVE IT!!! woo-hoo, this photo has me kind of emotional right now...thank you soooo much for sharing it....

Love the first one !

Ii will be in Shanghai in May and this makes me feel wonderful about going there.

That first photo is magnificent...my eyes draw to the cat which is looking at the human which is looking at it...I LOVE IT!!! woo-hoo, this photo has me kind of emotional right now...thank you soooo much for sharing it....
Well~since you guys love the cat I'm so happy~because I love that kitty too~it heard that he's a well-known animal in that lane and every visitor there looked at him with a kind and curious eye but that guy, the cat, he just glanced at you with a lazy eye~

Ii will be in Shanghai in May and this makes me feel wonderful about going there.
welcoming you~and hope you getting pleasant time here. some old lanes are worth to walk through.

thanks, any tips about the best lens for using as a travel?

thanks, any tips about the best lens for using as a travel?

A mid-range zoom with a wide-angle. Probably the best so that you don't have to change lenses while going from a landscape shot to something more refined in detail (like the side of a house or a person).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back