Some photoshop help


TPF Noob!
Nov 3, 2007
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have this picture and I want to mess with it a lot, basically blur the entire background out (or some other effect) and leave 3 objects I like as is. What's the best way to go about accomplishing this? Thanks.
DO you have a picture ot give us a better understanding of what you want?

What you most likely wanna do it do the Blur More filter, and then set a Gradiant Map (black to white) going from the focus to the Background that way it looks realistic (like you used an aperture like 22 or something). Then simply paint black over the 3 subjects you want un-blurred. Thats my simle answer..Prolly how I'd go about doing it.

Good luck.
Layer masks are the best way to accomplish this. There are a number of tutorials for them online.
There is actually no way of helping you without seeing the photo.
Each photo requires different things.
There is simply no way to give sound advice without an example.

Most reactions

New Topics