B bluewave930 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2007 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 13, 2007 #1 comments & critiques are welcome~
Photo-addict TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Jul 13, 2007 #2 The first photo is really amazing. Good work!
his4ever TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2006 Messages 651 Reaction score 0 Location sitting at the computer... Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2007 #3 Hey welcome to the forum. I really like #2+3. I like the colors and the feeling they give. BTW... can you put spaces and number them next time? It will be a great help in viewing them. Thanks.
Hey welcome to the forum. I really like #2+3. I like the colors and the feeling they give. BTW... can you put spaces and number them next time? It will be a great help in viewing them. Thanks.
A Aimzy TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2007 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2007 #4 I loved #1 very very nice shot. Beautifully done!
dostagamom TPF Noob! Joined May 8, 2007 Messages 119 Reaction score 0 Location Valdosta, Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 13, 2007 #5 #1 is my favorite. Very nice job.
F foto12q TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Jul 13, 2007 #6 love your pictures! John www.plaza.net Pinnacle Album