Some pics downtown (alot of pics)

ozjeep

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went today with a friend of mine to do some shooting. We started off at this park with a cave. I really didn't get any good shots at the cave cause it was starting to rain and such, we had to run and put the top up on my jeep lol. Next we went to down town springfield and took some pics around some old buildings. Here are my latest and maybe greaterist.

ladybug.jpg

dandelion.jpg

chainlink2.jpg

chainlink.jpg

BWentry.jpg

sepiadoor2.jpg

sepiadoor.jpg

razorwire.jpg

lock.jpg

sign.jpg

Please comment. Thanks

Number 4 and the last are my likes. very cool. the number 4 is so simple but very awesome.

The ladybug one is really cute. I also like the one with the lock on it.. like Kevin was saying about #4, its simple, yet awesome :)

thanks for the comments. I really liked number 4 also. The one with the lady bug is alot better before being downgraded by photobucket. I'm gonna try to get some filters and stuff pretty soon, hopefully sometime this week, then do some experimenting.

Taylor

none of them really caught my attention, but nice simplicity!

Why don't you number your photos when you post so many!?!?!?!?
Please.

I am bound to like the first two (can't help that) ... and am not sure I really like your treatment on the ones that have this pinkish cast ... too much red in those, I fear. I like the two b+w's a lot better.

Most reactions

Back