Photos NOT OK to edit
Flower Bud
DSC_4729.jpg

Traffic Slow-Mo
DSC_5033.jpg

Hard Rock by the house
DSC_5046.jpg

Thanks in advance everyone.

Nice job with the flower! try getting a similar shot using a larger aperture. It looks really cool.

The traffic one, try mounting on a tripod. Even tho the point of the shot was to get the blur, its the blur from the cars you want. not from the shaking of your hand.

The third shot is mostly good. the only thing i have to say is the pick-gaurd should be lightened a bit. It would make a cool HDR.

The traffic one, try mounting on a tripod. Even tho the point of the shot was to get the blur, its the blur from the cars you want. not from the shaking of your hand.

doesn't even need to be a tripod.. street furniture provides a wealth of suitable 'supports' to act as tripods. Examples include bins, switch boxes for pedestrian crossings and telecom junctions boxes.

Nice job with the flower! try getting a similar shot using a larger aperture. It looks really cool.

The third shot is mostly good. the only thing i have to say is the pick-gaurd should be lightened a bit. It would make a cool HDR.
Ok thanks ya i was just drivin in the car and pointed it out the side of the window and clicked the shutter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back