What's new

Some pics from a local park.

Blkfocuszx3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C welcomed and appreciated.

I just picked up my new camera not too long ago. I stepped up to an XSi from a Sony a200.

#1.
807423586_ZTd4J-XL.jpg


#2.
807422076_Tyxrx-XL.jpg


#3.
807423171_vZCQ6-XL.jpg


#4.
807425689_uhqzD-XL.jpg


#5.
807421029_6Pu2o-XL.jpg


#6.
807424333_onxLM-XL.jpg
 
# 4 of the bridge is much better than #1 of the bridge.

1. the angle is better
2. the better angle does not include the light pole
3. the foreground of #4 is better, because there is less distracting plant shoots
4. the exposure of #4 is better
Which sets a more pleasant mood for the whole shot, nice job.
 
807421029_6Pu2o-XL.jpg


Next time try a lower angle shot. Also, try lying down on the path and shoot the angle, or climb up on the railing. Those would be shots taken from angles most people do not shoot from and add some pizazz to the shot.
Maybe a couple of shots of the shadow, experiment and who knows....;)
 
807424333_onxLM-XL.jpg


I like this image. Too bad you did not have a faster lens, the bokeh would have really helped this shot
or
next time shoot it at 16/18 aperture and check out the look.
 
what's you views on the A200 compared to the XSi?

It's a no contest for me, the XSi is a far superior camera. I love the Canon XSi probably the best choice I've made when it comes to camera equipment.

Thanks for all the tips on the photos for next time! :thumbup:

As for the close up of the railing on the bridge, I do have a 50mm that would have made the bokeh much more prominent (I think lol) but I didn't have it on me at the time :(.

I do agree 100% about the 1st and 4th photos, number 4 in my eyes is as well a much better photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom