What's new

Some pics from mountain trip

Val

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one i call haven

Haven.jpg



And this one inferno :wink:

inferno.jpg
 
"Haven" or "heaven"??

"Inferno" sports a big dust bunny ... or several even. (Much like the results my camera gives me, as much as I blow clean - no canned air, of course! - so I have to clone and clone and clone... a nuisance.)

Though I see where you come from with your pic that I assume you meant to call "heaven" (not "haven"), I personally don't feel totally convinced by it. It speaks less to me than it obviously does to you.
 
The light in the first one is brilliant! I just wished you had a wider angle lens with you.
 
"Haven" or "heaven"??

"Inferno" sports a big dust bunny ... or several even. (Much like the results my camera gives me, as much as I blow clean - no canned air, of course! - so I have to clone and clone and clone... a nuisance.)

Though I see where you come from with your pic that I assume you meant to call "heaven" (not "haven"), I personally don't feel totally convinced by it. It speaks less to me than it obviously does to you.

Yep sorry i meant heaven :greenpbl:

I dropped the camera in the snow before taking the second pic so give me some slack ;)
 
The light in the first one is brilliant! I just wished you had a wider angle lens with you.

Thanks! In fact i did but because the clouds formed different formations, wider angle photo doesnt have appearance as dramatic.
 
Hey, how about this one?

inferno2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom