LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"Haven" or "heaven"??

"Inferno" sports a big dust bunny ... or several even. (Much like the results my camera gives me, as much as I blow clean - no canned air, of course! - so I have to clone and clone and clone... a nuisance.)

Though I see where you come from with your pic that I assume you meant to call "heaven" (not "haven"), I personally don't feel totally convinced by it. It speaks less to me than it obviously does to you.

The Phototron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The light in the first one is brilliant! I just wished you had a wider angle lens with you.

OP
Val

Val

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
"Haven" or "heaven"??

"Inferno" sports a big dust bunny ... or several even. (Much like the results my camera gives me, as much as I blow clean - no canned air, of course! - so I have to clone and clone and clone... a nuisance.)

Though I see where you come from with your pic that I assume you meant to call "heaven" (not "haven"), I personally don't feel totally convinced by it. It speaks less to me than it obviously does to you.

Yep sorry i meant heaven :greenpbl:

I dropped the camera in the snow before taking the second pic so give me some slack ;)

OP
Val

Val

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The light in the first one is brilliant! I just wished you had a wider angle lens with you.

Thanks! In fact i did but because the clouds formed different formations, wider angle photo doesnt have appearance as dramatic.

OP
Val

Val

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Hey, how about this one?

inferno2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics