Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one i call haven

Haven.jpg

And this one inferno :wink:

inferno.jpg

"Haven" or "heaven"??

"Inferno" sports a big dust bunny ... or several even. (Much like the results my camera gives me, as much as I blow clean - no canned air, of course! - so I have to clone and clone and clone... a nuisance.)

Though I see where you come from with your pic that I assume you meant to call "heaven" (not "haven"), I personally don't feel totally convinced by it. It speaks less to me than it obviously does to you.

The light in the first one is brilliant! I just wished you had a wider angle lens with you.

"Haven" or "heaven"??

"Inferno" sports a big dust bunny ... or several even. (Much like the results my camera gives me, as much as I blow clean - no canned air, of course! - so I have to clone and clone and clone... a nuisance.)

Though I see where you come from with your pic that I assume you meant to call "heaven" (not "haven"), I personally don't feel totally convinced by it. It speaks less to me than it obviously does to you.

Yep sorry i meant heaven :greenpbl:

I dropped the camera in the snow before taking the second pic so give me some slack ;)

The light in the first one is brilliant! I just wished you had a wider angle lens with you.

Thanks! In fact i did but because the clouds formed different formations, wider angle photo doesnt have appearance as dramatic.

Hey, how about this one?

inferno2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back