inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
470940554_NgZuo-L.jpg

470939232_EBsaH-L.jpg

470901880_g2a3r-L.jpg

#1 cracks me up. Love it. Great perspective.

#2 Gives me the thought that I almost know what the birds are thinking...

Hehe, thanks. :) Yeah, the pic of the bird cracked me up. The scene of me shooting him should have been pretty funny too. I was chasing him and his buddy down the wall trying to get a decent shot. I was struggling with getting the right angle so as not to blow out the sky (which was hazy and whitish). I think he was looking at me like that thinking "what the heck are you doing you nutty ape?"

I used my EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM for these shots. It's a great lens with lots of clarity and it works great with the extremely sensitive 50D sensor.

I forgot you upgraded to the 50D you "nutty ape". Nice stuff... surely this isn't everything... out with it.

-JD-

Yup, something like "wtf?" was exactly what it seems they are thinking. LOL

I like 2 & 3 the best. My caption on the bird would be - "Whoa! Thats a long way down!"

I forgot you upgraded to the 50D you "nutty ape". Nice stuff... surely this isn't everything... out with it.

-JD-
Hehe, I'm so picky I wind up filing many of the pics I take to DVD and deleting them from my HD.

I just got back from lunch where I ventured over to Navy Pier. I think I got some great shots of the 60 degree weather day. Once I get home I'll post some of them up.

Most reactions

Back