What's new

Some pictures from an antique store and one HDR

Kenlv

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Location
Las Vegas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few pictures I took inside an antique store. Also an old car that was parked in front. I wish the mask was sharper but coudln't get it any sharper.

$8963728705_b7d10072f8_b.webp$8963729179_744a980457_b.webp$8964822752_9416cb043a_b.webp

Is that old car a Caddy? And the last photo is an HDR from my porch after a storm
$8964728594_091f48b638_b.webp

Any comments or retouches would be cool. I have a black and white of the mask one that looks pretty cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom