What's new

Some pictures from my friends last show.

EK.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_2767.jpg


IMG_2825.jpg


IMG_2757.jpg


IMG_2796.jpg


IMG_2798.jpg
 
Interesting picks, I find that there is a lack of emotion in them though
 
Interesting picks, I find that there is a lack of emotion in them though


I know what you mean. There a fairly new band, and do not have that great of stage presence just yet. I shot pictures for another band after them and theres some good movent/emotion shots. I should have them up later.
 
Cool, looking forward to seeing them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom