What's new

Some Pictures From Turkey

TURKEY

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I hope eveyone like them all :)

DSCF6788.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF8089.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF6799.jpg
[/IMG]
 
A good start. It is a good idea to number the pics if you want feedback.
1: The greens are too vivid, the blurred object bottom left is distracting, try cropping for better composition.
2: bit too central for my taste.
3: My fav
Keep posting as Turkey is one of my favourite countries.
 
What part of Turkey is this? I'd love to see some of the mosques from Istanbul area, Turkey is a great place for unique photos.
 
What part of Turkey is this? I'd love to see some of the mosques from Istanbul area, Turkey is a great place for unique photos.

hi Shootermcgavin, the photos from Ankara (capital city of Turkey), i will post alot pictures from Turkey next time include mosques too arround Istanbul
 
What gear you use (camera, lenses etc)? They all look a bit soft - and there aren't really any sharp parts in the images. I'm guessing you don't use a tripod, but instead put your camera down on something to make it steadier.
 
What gear you use (camera, lenses etc)? They all look a bit soft - and there aren't really any sharp parts in the images. I'm guessing you don't use a tripod, but instead put your camera down on something to make it steadier.

my camera is FujiFilm A235 12.2MP its not proffessional machine i know that, and i did use tripod for took them all

and sorry my english not good :))
 
Turkey is a fantastic place to visit. I have been going there for the past two years and I'm going back next year for two weeks.
I stay in a village called uzumlu. The people there are very friendly and the walk up the mountains is great. Easy 25 minute ride on the dolmas (bus) to fetiye then you can go off to other towns from there.

Roll on August 2012.
 
Turkey is a fantastic place to visit. I have been going there for the past two years and I'm going back next year for two weeks.
I stay in a village called uzumlu. The people there are very friendly and the walk up the mountains is great. Easy 25 minute ride on the dolmas (bus) to fetiye then you can go off to other towns from there.

Roll on August 2012.

yep Turkey is nice and fantastic :) i'm glad to hear you did like to Turkey
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom