SarahTomlin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
aa.jpg

aaaa.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

I can't stop looking at #2, really like everything about it –composition, light, colours... The only thing I would change is the aperture: I think you shot too wide, so the DOF is not what I'd personally would've preferred. Then again, this is just my personal two cents.

Number 1 is really cool too –great subject. It seems a bit soft though... maybe due to the compression, or just because Photobucket sucks :)

The first does look soft doesn't it? It def. doesn't look that way on my flickr. I've been a long time user of Photobucket only because it has the codes on there to embed.....im not sure if flickr has that or not.

If it does someone should tell me.....lol

And thanks for the compliments.

Flickr doesn't, but it's a piece of cake regardless. Just put the link to the actual image (not it's page) in-between img tags and you're done. Learn thine BBCode and forums will be much easier to use. ;) (Heck, I only format with BB. If they let use use HTML, I'd be formatting with that instead.)

The first is great. I'm digging the form and shape of it, but it looks like the camera was just a little twisted horizontally to the right around the Z axis, and a little ccounter-clockwise (facing the subject) around the optical axis. (I'm being nitpicky, yeah, but it stands out because I expect a shot like that to be bang-on in terms of perspective.)

Yeah, you're right......I bought a tripod but I'm so ADD I never want to use it. Just seems like more trouble than I want to deal with.

Sometimes I spend more time on rotating my pictures in editing than I do messing with coloring. But that is SO me.....I don't see it ever changing. :)

Meh, it's all good. I tend to leave the tripod at home when I'm not going to use it anyway (if I'm going to be out in daylight the entire time, and I'm not going to a shoot). Just try to focus a lot on your shooting position, and then frame a little wide so you can fix any minor oddities in rotation later.

Most reactions

Back