TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
00320021.jpg

00860013.jpg

00300005.jpg

00880013.jpg

#1 I think the blur takes away from the photo, if he were closer, or if he were looking at you it might be better.

#2 I like, I've always been a sucker for the sun/lens flare

#3 Is ok, I think the tree ruins the shot.. its sort of boring and blurred looking. the colors are weird to me.

#4 is cool, about to take the plunge!

#1 - Don't mind the blur at all, in fact kind of like it. What I don't like is the satellite dish, the air conditioner, and the hose.

#2 - Sometimes I like flare, but this one doesn't do it for me. The picture just doesn't have a strong enough composition to me.

#3 - Star trails are cool and you got them to work. Would be nice if the tree was a bit more interesting subject and it was in sharp focus.

#4 - I think you missed the best part of the action when he dropped off the lip of that tube. Could you get down below and have him flying above you?

I love #4 but the background is very distracting. If it was just the sky he would *pop* a lot more from the photo. But because of the mountain I had to do a double take and figure out what was going on. Plus he looks a little underexposed in areas. And last... try and get closer next time. There's too much dead space around him. Remember... when you can get in closer... DO IT.

Most reactions

Back