What's new

Some pictures of my bike

Cameron Cushman

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These pictures were taken about a month or so ago.

1.
IMG_1728-1.jpg

2.
IMG_1748-1.jpg

3.
IMG_1756-1.jpg

4.
IMG_1758-2.jpg
 
I love the subject matter. Here is a fun edit using Kubota Photoshop Actions.

I thought the bike would pop more if it was a paint back B&W. I used

"The New BW" on AV2 and then painted back in the color. I used "Smokeless burn" on AV2 to Darken down the edges. I used a bit of "Amazing Detail finder CS2" From V2 to sharpen the bike, and added a border from Production Tools V2. I really think it helps remind us what a work of art bikes are.

bike.jpg



Amber
Kubota Image Tools team
 
That looks really sick, nice edit. Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom