What's new

Some pictures of my daughter for c&c!

Kempe Photography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Plymouth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I value your comments...

IMG_3262-211.jpg

IMG_31362.jpg

IMG_31352.jpg

IMG_3133-2.jpg

IMG_31322.jpg
 
in my opinion you have overcooked the image and they look 'fake' / unatural. im guessing you have pushed the sharpening way up high ??
 
Cute kid, but...

The PP is way overdone. I realize you want the eyes to stand out but over doing it is worse.
 
I LOVE these pictures!! You daughter is adorable and oh my those eyes!!!!! Did you do any photo editing to make her eyes pop like that in photo #1? My favorite picture is the very last one! I am new (very new) at all of this photography stuff and am looking at these photos like an average joe but from what I know (and what anyone else whose not a photographer knows) they are great!
 
The first one has wonderful skin tones. And I ADORED the last shot, the B&W with just the top of her head. IT is like she is peeking over something. The second photo looks washed out, so you may want to convert it to a sepia or monochrome.

Again, really dig that last shot.
 
Your daughter is adorable! I definitely love the last shot! It's so cute! Her eyes are gorgeous and the first shot really makes them pop!
 
Im usually a huge fan of B&W pics..but...they just seemed lifeless to me.If your going to turn the picture black and white... i think i may have left the eyes Blue regardless of the surroundings. Baby has some beautiful blue eyes :) Id take advantage of those. The photos are all amazing! haha, i like the last one... look like shes peeking and got caught.:lmao:
 
she has really beautiful eyes but i agree they look fake and a little too close up.
 
If your going to turn the picture black and white... i think i may have left the eyes Blue regardless of the surroundings. Baby has some beautiful blue eyes :) Id take advantage of those.

I agree with that. They would be striking against the grays and blacks... again, you're baby is beautiful!
 
Thanks for your all your comments guys. Please edit them to your taste to see if you can make them any better...Will be interesting to see.

I shot these F6 so eyes are just as they were when I took the picture. I've actually turned down the clarity a bit on them all.

I can see what you mean about image 2, could do with being warmed up a bit just like image 1.

I look forward to your edits...
 
another fan of the last one here.

and another in agreement with the pushing of the PP.

beautiful baby though! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom