What's new

Some pieces from recent shoots

John Godwin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Hi there. My name is John Godwin, and I am a photographer from Guildford, in Surrey, United Kingdom. I mainly specialise in Portraiture, but my passion is in Urban Exploration and landscape.

Anyway, here are some of my recent portraits that I'd like to share:

4709955383_176a6048e2_b.jpg


5128678002_dab6c01e45_b.jpg


5106575811_9919ca4305_b.jpg


5103711518_3d35f5080e_b.jpg


5062354931_6b6689b9f6_b.jpg


Hope you liked. :)
 
Great pictures. I especially like how several of them have that extra touch of personality (particularly 1 and 3).


On a side note, I grew up in Surrey. I was up in Pyrford/West Byfleet. Nice area!
 
Thanks Greasy, number 3 is probably my personal favourite out of everything I've shot this year. I know Pyrford well, great area!
 
Really nice. I love 1, 3 and 4.
 
Nice set!

The Dave Hill-ish, desaturated, contrasty look works very well with these!!
 
I'm digging the style and processing in the images. Nicely done
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom