What's new

Some pseudo-macro!

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a set of closeup filters on the cheap on fleaBay, so here are a few of my first attempts. Not the best, but all in all a fun toy for under £15. It's night and the lights in my room aren't very bright, so I think there's a bit of camera shake on these.

493967797_e2859eaaa5.jpg


493967791_609d1ac3fe.jpg


493967787_f5d88170a2.jpg


493967783_e7e7143d10.jpg
 
Nice angles..

I bought those close up lenses too..I find a reverse lens adapter works better though..

Is that a pentax Spotmatic.. Looks familiar.
 
Nice angles..

I bought those close up lenses too..I find a reverse lens adapter works better though..

Is that a pentax Spotmatic.. Looks familiar.

Thanks. I'll have to give a reverse lens adaptor a shot. These are good and fun, but not really producing great images.

The first three are my Spotmatic, the last one is my ME-F with the pancake lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom