Some random Houston

DiskoJoe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just felt like sharing some stuff today. I really need to get out and take some new shots.

good reflection by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

jamis by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

DSC09654_5_6_7_8_fused edit by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

Going by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

streaks and flares by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

Pennzoil Building by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

View from Mollys Pub HDR by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

color fog by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

purple downtown by DiskoJoe, on Flickr
ill end with a selfie

diskojoe - self by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

Not really looking for any critique but you can say what you want if you feel inclined to do so.

NICE! I really love the wet pavement in the first one. Nice!!!
Really love your use of the colors of the lights too!
Houston is an amazing city and these are great shots. Usually you see the daytime stuff and the typical. NICE portrayal of the amazing parts that often get overlooked!

NICE! I really love the wet pavement in the first one. Nice!!!
Really love your use of the colors of the lights too!
Houston is an amazing city and these are great shots. Usually you see the daytime stuff and the typical. NICE portrayal of the amazing parts that often get overlooked!

To me Houston doesnt relly come to life until after sunset. Also the first shot has a water feature that you are seeing in the middle. Same spot as #4 but I am on the other end.

Killing colors...... Everyone would be compelled to say at least one word of appreciation, even if you were not particular about gathering the same :D

Disk, I like them!

1 and 3 though, I don't know if it soft or underexposed. There's just some lack of detail and I think it's from either one. I enjoyed these.:thumbup:

btw the penzoil building is my favorite one.

Killing colors...... Everyone would be compelled to say at least one word of appreciation, even if you were not particular about gathering the same :D

Thanks. I get lots of compliments on my use of color. I find that night shots take to the over saturation nicely.

love them especially the 9th one amazing :)

That was from a friends s**** balcony on the 25th floor. He has a corner condo with balconies facing north and west. Great views from there.

Disk, I like them!

1 and 3 though, I don't know if it soft or underexposed. There's just some lack of detail and I think it's from either one. I enjoyed these.:thumbup:

btw the penzoil building is my favorite one.

1 and 3 are some of my older works. 1 is a bit soft because it didnt use a tripod. I just sat the camera on the ground. 3 was sort of an experimental hdr. I have lots of hdr pics from that same spot from when I was still attending classes.

Hahaha... I am sitting in Pavillions right now having lunch! Seeing these makes me wish I had brought my camera! Nice set! :)

Hahaha... I am sitting in Pavillions right now having lunch! Seeing these makes me wish I had brought my camera! Nice set! :)

In Houston?

yes.... Houston! Business trip! :)

hahaha... Frequency! Houston is a nice place to visit! I would rather visit you.... would love to visit India!

Just an outstanding set. Picture #4 is amazing. And I Really like picture #2 with the Bike. Damn, just got to convince the wife I need to take a quick photo trip to Houston. Unfortunately, I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

Just an outstanding set. Picture #4 is amazing. And I Really like picture #2 with the Bike. Damn, just got to convince the wife I need to take a quick photo trip to Houston. Unfortunately, I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

We'll have a photographer exchange program. You come here and Ill go to NYC. Problem solved!

Most reactions

Back