Some random Houston

Just an outstanding set. Picture #4 is amazing. And I Really like picture #2 with the Bike. Damn, just got to convince the wife I need to take a quick photo trip to Houston. Unfortunately, I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

We'll have a photographer exchange program. You come here and Ill go to NYC. Problem solved!

Does that mean you have to come to Denver, since I am in Houston? ;)

Just an outstanding set. Picture #4 is amazing. And I Really like picture #2 with the Bike. Damn, just got to convince the wife I need to take a quick photo trip to Houston. Unfortunately, I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

We'll have a photographer exchange program. You come here and Ill go to NYC. Problem solved!

Does that mean you have to come to Denver, since I am in Houston? ;)

Im down for that too! I could kick it with schwetty.

I almost got arrested taking #4. Apparently your not supposed to be that close to the tracks when the light rail passes by.

Most reactions

Back