What's new

Some random Houston

Just an outstanding set. Picture #4 is amazing. And I Really like picture #2 with the Bike. Damn, just got to convince the wife I need to take a quick photo trip to Houston. Unfortunately, I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

We'll have a photographer exchange program. You come here and Ill go to NYC. Problem solved!

Does that mean you have to come to Denver, since I am in Houston? ;)
 
Just an outstanding set. Picture #4 is amazing. And I Really like picture #2 with the Bike. Damn, just got to convince the wife I need to take a quick photo trip to Houston. Unfortunately, I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

We'll have a photographer exchange program. You come here and Ill go to NYC. Problem solved!



Does that mean you have to come to Denver, since I am in Houston? ;)

Im down for that too! I could kick it with schwetty.
 
Just an outstanding set. Picture #4 is amazing. And I Really like picture #2 with the Bike. Damn, just got to convince the wife I need to take a quick photo trip to Houston. Unfortunately, I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

I almost got arrested taking #4. Apparently your not supposed to be that close to the tracks when the light rail passes by.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom