Some random shots

djengizz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
home.casema.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few random, recent shots. Please let me know what you think :).

nBRSzd.jpg

qWoo6m.jpg

HiUNBn.jpg

6NZ9L1.jpg

T8CzMh.jpg

casPcK.jpg

teu3cb.jpg

Hey Djengizz, you haven't been around in quite a while ... your photos are always so good! Why have you deprived us of your pics for so long?

Of this little series, the photos 2 and 5 have held my attention for the longest time, mostly so 2 which I tried to figure out ... also trying to get a glimpse of what was behind with the help of the reflections in the bottles (in one of which I can see you :D!!), and I really like the entire arrangement there, the lighting, the full DOF ... everything.

And also 5 made me want to figure it out so I would see what is what: reflection and set-up behind this shop window ... very nice.

OF COURSE the sky and the whispy pink clouds in 4 are nice, there is no doubt about that!

Also the stark black+white photo with the one brave swimmer, the crab-fishing boat, the gulls and the wide sea is good.

They all are!

@LaFoto: Always nice to read your kind comments. I haven't been sharing a lot of pictures lately but i'll try to post a little more in the future. I posted a few more pictures to make up for it.
@midget patrol: tnx :)

a little update with some more recent, random pics:
wx5KBi.jpg

GSPiWK.jpg

EaXGKU.jpg

j47JCY.jpg

1JbLwT.jpg

TLQLde.jpg

what is 6? i love your photos. you are a rival to me. either that or you are just better. grrrrrrr.

@acsonpg: Of course i deliver :). Especially when you live on a tropical island or another great location (i might have to charge some travel cost though ;)).
@jophassa: #6 is an Asian fan. For the rivalry: there is no better or worse, just fellow photographers capturing little pieces of time ;)

tsienni said:
I wonder how you get the colors so right..
Most of it is from post processing. I shoot with different camera's (compact, DSLR, analog) and pretty much work on all my pictures in Photoshop.
If i use my DSLR i shoot in RAW so i can always tweak the white balance a bit.

Love all of these pics.

Most reactions

Back