What's new

Some rather odd-ish recent photos

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
3,795
Reaction score
30
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some shots I took yesterday...hope you like them :)


steamfog-sm.jpg


face1-sm.jpg


face2-sm.jpg


thanks for looking!
 
Do I like em? You bet!
#2 is rocking!!! I really like it :thumbsup:
 
Reminds of LOTR in the swamp where Frodo fell in the water and the dead people started living in it. Very eerie.
 
how did you do it?!

I'm looking at them... and I'm just not seeing it.

They are really awesome! However you did them... lol
Great Job Daniel. :thumbup:
 
Jimee said:
Reminds of LOTR in the swamp where Frodo fell in the water and the dead people started living in it. Very eerie.

Exactly my thoughts as well. These are awesome. The first one is intense, even though I have no idea at all what I'm looking at.
 
woo hooo! #s 2 and 3 are exceptionally creepy - very well done! :thumbup: Gives me the shivers just to look at them.

Great work! :)
 
terri said:
woo hooo! #s 2 and 3 are exceptionally creepy - very well done! :thumbup: Gives me the shivers just to look at them.

Great work! :)

I would have said the same thing myself!! Great work - creepy as well! My personal fave is #2

Rob
 
Very cool effect. I have not seen it done before...

You could use that for product photography i think...
 
Holy sh!tballs.

Number 2 is friggin awesome.
 
wow, these are excellent!! Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
like em?....love em!:D that second one is just killer!
really fantastic shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom