Lars Leber TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 203 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Springs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2007 #1 I am up to 121 days in a row now.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2007 #2 Lars, what incredible, varied shots. Whoa. Nicely done.
C coastietech TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 155 Reaction score 0 Location Va, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2007 #3 Wow! Those are great. The only one that I really don't like is the flower shot. The halo around the last flower is distracting as is the dark shadows on the wood behind them. Other than that though I think the other photo's are amazing.
Wow! Those are great. The only one that I really don't like is the flower shot. The halo around the last flower is distracting as is the dark shadows on the wood behind them. Other than that though I think the other photo's are amazing.
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 30, 2007 #4 My goodness Lars, your work is fantastic. The second one I could just take in for several minutes. Thanks for sharing!
My goodness Lars, your work is fantastic. The second one I could just take in for several minutes. Thanks for sharing!
Mainiac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 547 Reaction score 0 Location Inside a straight-jacket Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2007 #5 Good lord!!! :hail: Stunning images, every last one of them!! :thumbup: