What's new

Some recent shots with my t2i

People are generally not going to click on the link you posted. Especially as a new comer. If you don't know how to post a picture go to the stickies and it will give you a step by step. GL
 
I'm not seeing any compositional thought behind any of them to be honest with you. They all look like snapshots. You always center your subject which makes the photos even more ordinary.

For the first handful, I get the feeling that you were just really excited to have your camera and was just snapping off photos of anything in eyesight.

I agree..it just seems that you went shutter happy.
 
People are generally not going to click on the link you posted. Especially as a new comer. If you don't know how to post a picture go to the stickies and it will give you a step by step. GL

I'm not seeing any compositional thought behind any of them to be honest with you. They all look like snapshots. You always center your subject which makes the photos even more ordinary.

For the first handful, I get the feeling that you were just really excited to have your camera and was just snapping off photos of anything in eyesight.

Agreed on both points.
 
Yes, post pics directly onto the forum and not so many of them and you'll have more success in constructive critiquing:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom