What's new

Some recent shots

CygnusStudios

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
90
Reaction score
10
Location
San Francisco's North Bay
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few to get started

587087999_cVeDh-M.jpg


587097425_yHxt9-M.jpg
 
Great colours man! Very good long exposure.

However, just wondering, is there any way to get the hill out of the picture? was there another place to take the picture that would capture the bridge or would that have made u fall off a cliff?

Sorry, I dont live near San Frans. Sydney Harbour Bridge is much easier to photograph! :P
 
Very very pretty. Is there money in post cards. I'd buy them.
 
The other 3 areas to shoot the bridge from offers full bridge shots, but none offer the views of the city behind it. It is kind of choose your poison.

Very very pretty. Is there money in post cards. I'd buy them.

The top photo will be in a 2010 calendar :-P
 
Incredible pictures! I wish I would have taken some at night when I was there>
 
They are both grand. The first one is a fantastic view. It works.
 
One word 'BEAUTIFUL' :thumbup:
 
I think they're great too. The hill helps the compostion of #1 to me. Great night to shoot I think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom