Some recent shots

MrPants

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys! New to the forum. Figured I'd start off with a post of some recent shots.

Nikon D70 w/ Nikkor 18-200 3.5-5.6

DSC_5397.jpg
DSC_5669.jpg
DSC_5707.jpg
DSC_5853.jpg
DSC_5949.jpg

What great shots - where all were they taken? I particularly like the 2nd one of the people on the train tracks; I love photos with momentum and this one has that "secret story" feeling that makes you wonder who they are and where they're going.

Great work!

What great shots - where all were they taken? I particularly like the 2nd one of the people on the train tracks; I love photos with momentum and this one has that "secret story" feeling that makes you wonder who they are and where they're going.

Great work!

Thank you! The first is from an abandoned plant in Delaware, the next two are from Conowingo, Maryland, and the last two are from my trip to Montreal. Had a lot of fun shooting these!

I'm sure Norfolk Southern was happy to have that many people trespassing on their tracks.

The first one is pretty underexposed. Also, you went to Conowingo and didn't take a picture of the dam?!

I'm sure Norfolk Southern was happy to have that many people trespassing on their tracks.

The first one is pretty underexposed. Also, you went to Conowingo and didn't take a picture of the dam?!

I'll have you know, we left with many trash bags full of litter that people had left around there :biggrinangelA:

Thanks, I'll touch it up!

Didn't make it to that spot, unfortunately. We were over at the cliffs for the few hours we spent there (started to rain).

I'll have you know, we left with many trash bags full of litter that people had left around there :biggrinangelA:

Thanks, I'll touch it up!

Didn't make it to that spot, unfortunately. We were over at the cliffs for the few hours we spent there (started to rain).
Glad you picked up trash!

I've toured that hydrodam a few times. The dam there is an amazing sight, especially during higher flows when they're releasing water. :icon_eek:

I think lots of people also go there to bird watch. I've taken my first hummingbird shot, so now that I'm a self-proclaimed birder :lol:, I should pick up a nice telephoto lens and go there. Apparently a good bald eagle location?

Harford Bird Conowingo
http://natureandwildlifepics.com/2014/12/28/a-guide-to-viewing-bald-eagles-at-conowingo-dam/
A Visitor's Guide to the Bald Eagles at Conowingo Dam

Skip ahead to time 0:49...

Oh man, well now I'm totally going back :thumbyo:

I think one of my friends said that as well! No personal sightings by me, unfortunately. Maybe next time!

Here are a few more I forgot about!

DSC_5345.jpg
_AAB4742.jpg
DSC_5336.jpg

Most reactions

Back