Some recent street photography

Ockie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot some street with the 5D for a change, also have a roll of T-Max shot on the Leica waiting to be developed, but that will be a week or more from now as the darkroom I use is closed for Easter :)

mg7129.jpg

mg7120.jpg

mg7156.jpg

mg7157.jpg

mg7161.jpg

and my favourite one from the shadow ones:
mg7142.jpg

some more on my blog

i particularly enjoy the last few with the contrast and silhouttes
great lighting
very very nice! :)

i like the 1st one and the last few. the shadows on the last set are great!!!

Late afternoon light can work wonders. I did find the name in the lower left corner to be a major distraction, though.

oh, just a thought, on the first image.
maybe if the guy is facing towards the image, meaning he's walking going inside the image, instead of walking out of it.
that might look more and give a little visual weight in the image adding to the one in the garbage can.

Numbers 4 and 5 are the best of the bunch for me. Lovely use of silhouettes and shadows.

Really cool - nicely done.

wow, thanks everyone for the reply's :)

@flea77: It'll be a couple of weeks still I'm afraid till I get the scans from the Leica - need to finish the roll and won't have much free time to develop as if got some college exams coming up and next 3 weekends I'm working on weddings... :(

nice shots. Good to see some street photography on the forum

I am disappointed. For me street photography brings the viewer into the lives of those on the street ... and your photos never cross that line ... I feel as if I am viewing impersonally from a vast distance ... no real connecting with the person or action of everyday city living.

Gary

Most reactions

New Topics

Back