Some recent work + Timelapse

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been crazy busy the last few weeks, the fall foliage was very late this year, and is finally looking good at least in northern New England. I recently picked up a Syrp Genie and slider, for doing motion controlled timelapse, so I've been focusing on doing that stuff. Here's a recent timelapse and some stills

Moonrise over Whaleback Light
whalebackprint.jpg

Sunset at Cherry Pond
cherry.jpg

Dinsmore Pond Aurora
aurora.jpg

Sweet. All are really nice, but #2 has beautiful light and makes me wish I were there. Aurora is stunning!

Thanks, yeah the light was reallllly good that day, the best I've ever had there. It's about a 2 mile hike out to that spot, I lugged all my gear out there three times last week trying to get the timelapse sequence the way I wanted hah.

Great stuff as usual, I especially like the mood and soft colors on that first one. Is that a single shot or a composite?

I think we may have a less than ideal foliage season this year with all the wacky weather. Here in MA I see a lot of trees still not even close to full color but with lots of leaves falling before they turn.

Heading to Vermont this weekend to try to find some peak views.

Great stuff as usual, I especially like the mood and soft colors on that first one. Is that a single shot or a composite?

I think we may have a less than ideal foliage season this year with all the wacky weather. Here in MA I see a lot of trees still not even close to full color but with lots of leaves falling before they turn.

Heading to Vermont this weekend to try to find some peak views.

Moonrise shot is a single frame. Yeah this fall has been pretty lackluster, but it's looking pretty good now in the notches of NH, parts of VT are really nice as well.

Most reactions

Back