OLDSKEWL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSCF2641.jpg

DSCF2593-1.jpg

DSCF2628-1-1.jpg

Heh, is that a chicken in the third photo?
I like the light in that image, BTW.

I like the first and third ones. To me, the second one is cropped too tightly.

I dont mind the tight cropping, but be careful not to cut off important things like in 1 the tip of one of the leaves being left in the photo would have really made it perfect! Remember that when shooting. Sometimes we get so excited we forget to make sure its all there!

There's something seriously wrong with the third image... it's got a basketweave pattern on it. Either the compression was messed up when you saved it, or PhotoBucket did something screwy to it.

Your right Sparky. Photobucket. I think the reason for it has something to do with the fact that there is a lot of rain in the air. It was raining pretty heavy when I took this shot. I had to size the image and posted the wrong one that got messed up. This is the original...

DSCF2628.jpg

and here are some more recent shots...

FujiX100189-1.jpg

FujiX100204-1.jpg

Another fan of the first. My immediate reacting was, "Oooooooh!" The photo itself looks wet...I mean that as a compliment, I'm just not sure how else to word it :)

Another fan of the first. My immediate reacting was, "Oooooooh!" The photo itself looks wet...I mean that as a compliment, I'm just not sure how else to word it :)
It is wet. It was raining when I took this shot. To me it looks like one of those old rubber raincoats, which is funny because I have used these kinds of Taro leaves many times as umbrellas.

Most reactions

Back