What's new

Image with Tokina 11-16/2.8

IpseLux7 6

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Messages
87
Reaction score
43
Location
East TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D71_3166.webp
 
I have the lens as well and will be keeping it as long as I have a small sensor camera working. I think it's a great lens. Had it since just after it came out.
 
I have the lens as well and will be keeping it as long as I have a small sensor camera working. I think it's a great lens. Had it since just after it came out.
Yes. It's a spectacular lens. Sharper than my 12-24/4 Nikkor. Modestly priced. I own various Tokina, the famous 28-70/2.8 ATX Pro which is superb for a softer, cinematic feeling, and an oldie 24-40/2.8 (my favorite focal range), but they really out did themselves with this and following lenses.
Sigma and Tamron did too. The Art series and Tamron's latest are quite sharp.
And a great attribute of this one, in a pinch it can serve on an FX sensor as a 15-16/2.8. Smaller focal lengths go fax-fisheye, which is also a pretty cool trick.
Best wishes on your photography B! Peace.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom