Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few images taken in the last couple weeks to share:

It's real candy!

I took my new SB-910 out for a test drive with this lovely model:

The obligatory blown out sky shot:

Pretty girl. You arent too far from me.

Thanks, Mach. Having come from the Bay Area, CA it's been a little tougher scheduling models.

Tee said:
Thanks, Mach. Having come from the Bay Area, CA it's been a little tougher scheduling models.

I hear you. CA seems like it would be more interesting than CT. Try NY lol. I'm a CT native.....Try some urban areas. Pending what you like. New Haven, Hartford..... Bridgeport sucks lol.

Whoa, that make-up! Incredible! Must have taken hours to put it on! Too cool. The first is a photo that I must let my daughter see, she'll be thoroughly impressed! Sorry, I can't say much about studio lighting and model photography in general, it's not quite my "domain", but what I can say is that none of these look "wrong" to me in any way. Actually, they all look good.

Hi,

Nice shots. I have a question about the last one though. It seems to me that even though the sky is blown out, the model should be more clear. She seems to kind of disappear.

Is this the look you go after with a blown out sky? It just seems wrong to me, but i'm not sure if this final result is what people aim for with a blown out sky.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

Nice shots. I have a question about the last one though. It seems to me that even though the sky is blown out, the model should be more clear. She seems to kind of disappear.

Is this the look you go after with a blown out sky? It just seems wrong to me, but i'm not sure if this final result is what people aim for with a blown out sky.

Thanks,
Danny

That was just me futzing around with CS5. :) I added a warm hazy glow. Also, I was using my speedlight for fill flash and the sun was still too powerful. I had to bump up the "fill light" in post processing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back