some SEOs from this weekend

squirl033

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took a trip to a nearby wetland marsh this weekend in search of short-eared owls. had to wait till the pheasant hunters gave up for the day for the owls to become active, but in the end they didn't disappoint... here are some of the images i brought home...

Well, color me jealous! Shortys are very rare around me. I love the first flight shot

Well worth the wait!

Great set!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wish I had owls in my area but they are few and far between and when spotted, always in a heavily forested area where shots like these are nigh onto impossible. Good stuff!

Nice! I was hoping for seach engine optimization tips and tricks, but these owls are pretty lovely too!

Incredible! Especially numbers two and three. Really stunning.

Nice set!

thanks, Pete!

Great job!

thanks, John!

Well, color me jealous! Shortys are very rare around me. I love the first flight shot

thank you! they're only at that spot for a few months during the winter, so i try to take advantage of it when they're around. i'll probably visit that spot a lot between now and February; more photos will be forthcoming! ;)

Well worth the wait!

it was indeed! thanks!

Great set
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

thanks!

Wish I had owls in my area but they are few and far between and when spotted, always in a heavily forested area where shots like these are nigh onto impossible. Good stuff!

thanks! this is one of the few spots in my area where i can get shots like these. there are a few other locations, but all involve driving an hour and a half or more; this one is only about 40 minutes away...

Nice! I was hoping for seach engine optimization tips and tricks, but these owls are pretty lovely too!

thanks! sorry i'm not a web weenie... couldn't tell you the first thing about search engine optimization. owls, on the other hand... ;)

Incredible! Especially numbers two and three. Really stunning.

thank you, Jazzie!

so that's an SEO

Nice set Kudos!
The 1st one is nice but for the vertical branch and too bad the bugger did not move his neck a few inches more to the left for you to get the catchlight on the other eye.
The last one in flight is trumps for me.

Love that last shot !!!!!

Most reactions

Back