Some shots at the park

amberdawn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the park today to take my first set of photos with my camera. I'm new to this so I have no idea what I'm doing.
I'm open to advice and always would love if someone would show me what they would do to edit these.

These are straight from my camera, although I had to re-size them in photoshop.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very cool, I did an edit on this shot for you ;)

I felt that it was slightly dark. what were your settings? Oh also try some fill flash for there faces next time but other than that GREAT shot ideas

*edit* also if you are shooting in automatic try to use the exposure compensation and make it alittle more over exposed. What kind of gear do you have?

photo1ae3.jpg

Very cool, I did an edit on this shot for you ;)

I felt that it was slightly dark. what were your settings? Oh also try some fill flash for there faces next time but other than that GREAT shot ideas

*edit* also if you are shooting in automatic try to use the exposure compensation and make it alittle more over exposed. What kind of gear do you have?

photo1ae3.jpg
That looks awesome.

I just bought a t2i, I had the 55mm lens and the 50mm for some other. I was using a tripod. This was my first time actually playing with my camera or any camera other than a point and shoot! I'm shooting in the creative mode, just playing with things as I go. I have the flash off, just turned the ISO up to try and compensate for no lighting. I really don't know what I'm doing.

Thank you!

Resize your images next time, they take forever to load on here. I love #3 especially, maybe could use a little levels adjustment, but none the less.. nice shots!

babyedit.jpg

made some level adjustments, contrast boosting in CS5, and edited the eyes a bit in LR 3

Wow!!! Amazing pics yaar..Its just look like the original image .. I ever too a pic like this..:grumpy: ....Which camera u r using...Can you give me some tips pls... :wink:

Wow!!! Amazing pics yaar..Its just look like the original image .. I ever too a pic like this..:grumpy: ....Which camera u r using...Can you give me some tips pls... :wink:

Sorry, this is an english speaking forum.

OP - please resize your pics. Also it would be nice if they weren't quoted repeatedly in their full size glory.

Sorry about the sizing, I didn't think they would be that big.

Most reactions

Back