What's new

some shots from a roll of delta 3200 (10 photos)

essjayyell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
1
Location
Newcastle, Australia
I was driving to the beach one afternoon and saw these kids so I drove up ahead of them and parked and managed to get this shot

1.
23160029s.jpg


One Sunday afternoon I was walking and heard these kids yelling and laughing, with music blasting from what must have been a little boom box thing. It sounded like the speakers could've exploded anytime soon.. So I'm guessing their parents weren't home and they'd called up some friends and told them to come over on their bikes and party haha..

2.
23160033s.jpg


3.
23160020s.jpg


4.
23160023s.jpg


5.
23160015s.jpg


6.
23160039s.jpg


7.
23160032s.jpg


Late afternoon light..

8.
23160030s.jpg


9.
23160028s.jpg


10.
23160026s.jpg
 
3,4, and 5 my favs

THATS WHAT I TALKING ABOUT!!! I love grainy BW pictures. I want a film camera but I dont want to dump 100 bucks into one since I have a DSLR.

(I currently have my eye on a pair of Oakleys)
 
Nice job! There are a couple of them that are a mite too dark and contrasty for me (#s 7 and 10) but you also have some good exposures here, too.

I love the image of the bikes outside the house. Looks like you just avoided some lens flare in #9, and though it's also a tad contrasty the result is a nice dreamy feel to the image....the reflection off the tops of the cars is almost infra-red like, with that glow.

Keep shooting, looks like you had a lot of fun with these! :thumbup:
 
Thanks Terri! I did have a lot of fun with them. It was my first time using delta 3200. I just bought another roll :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom