Some Shots from D-Day

Cortney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was organizing my Photo's from my honeymoon and thought I'd share some I took while in France visiting the American Military Cemetery in Normandy France. It was poring that day... But I think it adds to the feeling of the location.

C&C is Welcome!

IMGP0632.jpg

P6104141.jpg

P6104161.jpg

IMGP0633.jpg

5. And here is a shot from the German Military Cemetery
P6103968.jpg

6. This one was taken with our p&s by my Husband.. He was feeling a little left out of the photo sharing :lol:
IMGP0665.jpg

such a sad place to be . . . anyways , did u do any kind post processing on those images?

Very somber images.

While your husband's photo is not technically perfect, I have to say that the angle he shot from created quite a dramatic image and that in and of itself makes the photo very interesting. I might straighten it a bit though, it leans to the right.

I know that you said it was raining, but even with that, your color seems to be a bit flat. You might want to try adjusting levels in pp. Your second photo is underexposed, but you should be able to lighten it up a bit in pp. I really like the angle you shot the markers from especially in #3.

such a sad place to be . . . anyways , did u do any kind post processing on those images?

No. I do not have photoshop yet, I organize and edit them in Picasa, But when I upload them to photo bucket, it only uploads the original. However I did not touch these ones.. I usually will just use Picasa to do some light croping, when necessary, of my Niece and Nephews soccer shots. I would love to learn photoshop, I do think there is alot that can be done to help them!

Very somber images.

While your husband's photo is not technically perfect, I have to say that the angle he shot from created quite a dramatic image and that in and of itself makes the photo very interesting. I might straighten it a bit though, it leans to the right.

I know that you said it was raining, but even with that, your color seems to be a bit flat. You might want to try adjusting levels in pp. Your second photo is underexposed, but you should be able to lighten it up a bit in pp. I really like the angle you shot the markers from especially in #3.

I agree my husband's needs to be straightened, right now I do not have photoshop yet. So I have been using Picasa to organize them, and do some light work (but any work is lost when I upload to Photobucket! ). There is a straighten function, but when I've done it in other photo's I think it blurs it a bit. I am going to go today to pick up photoshop, after Soccer.. But I've never used it before.. So I am sure I will have TONS of questions tonight!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back