Some shots from football match

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are just some shots taken during a football match yesterday. I found these shot difficult to take especially since i used the lighting from the stadium which wasn't all that great so ended up having to bump the iso to 400 an slow down the shutter speed to 1/30s. All of this in a pack stadium with constantly moving patrons. Please forgive any blur and noise.

C&C welcomed.

1. Sea of Red

3816165587_3d3499e06c.jpg

2. Trini Lady

3816975002_5007e9ffdc.jpg

3. Soca Warriors Support

3816158701_30764c1ac5.jpg

They look good to me :) What lens were you using on the first shot?

is something wrong? anyone at all?

When people receive no response to a posting (which often happens to me) it usually means that the photos are ok. They are not bad in that people have to point out obvious flaws, and they are not fall off your seat great, which get lots of responses.

I like #2 the most. Its the whole "I'm over here, can you see me?" thing, complete with the arm waving hehe. Classic.

#1 is nice, great colours, nice flow. Would of been cool with a wider lens to get even more of a flow from the people.

#3 I'm not digging too much. Fan pictures should be about emotion and feeling as to what is going on, and he has a "whatcha doin" face.

Soca Warriors came pretty close last world cup. u guys have good players.

good shots, but could use better lighting.

is something wrong? anyone at all?

When people receive no response to a posting (which often happens to me) it usually means that the photos are ok. They are not bad in that people have to point out obvious flaws, and they are not fall off your seat great, which get lots of responses.

I like #2 the most. Its the whole "I'm over here, can you see me?" thing, complete with the arm waving hehe. Classic.

#1 is nice, great colours, nice flow. Would of been cool with a wider lens to get even more of a flow from the people.

#3 I'm not digging too much. Fan pictures should be about emotion and feeling as to what is going on, and he has a "whatcha doin" face.

Oh, thanks for clarifying that.

Thanks for your comments and i see what u mean for #3. He kinda posed a bit which kinda killed the atmosphere of the shot a bit. Never realy watched it in that light before.

Thanks alot. We're trying to get in again. These shots are from the last qualifying match. Bet Elsavador 1-0.

Yes the lighting was a nightmare. Hoping to get to go an evening match to get better shots

any suggestions on how to get better light?

Thanks for asking the question.

any suggestions on how to get better light?
exposure settings in camera or play around in PP? just a suggestion. mind you i'm NO expert so obviously anything i say should be taken very lightly.
I had up the exposure settings on the camera aswell as slow down the shutter speed, open up the aperture an bump up the iso to 400. Am i on the right track? What else i could do to increase the amount of light other than PP?

Most reactions

Back