$7.jpg

$IMG_3122.jpg

$IMG_3138.jpg

$IMG_3352.jpg

$IMG_3477.jpg

$5.jpg

You did a pretty nice job on these.
My favorites are #'s 1,4,and 5.
In number one I really like how the taxi stands out against the background, and also how you can tell it's in motion.

In number 4, i think the shot creates a really nice, mellow mood.
Ans in number 5, well I just really like shots like this. I think you captured the sight see-er well. I like the lighting on it as well.

I like 4 and 5, in 4 I think if the skyscraper wasn't in the middle of the frame, but was on the other third of the frame it would have been better compositionally

3: why is the point of focus in the middle of the fence?

6: the horizon is off a tad

2: make sure you keep the park clean :lol:

Keep up the good worke

Last edited:
I like 4, 5 and 6...

I guess with #3 its just about preferences...? I like to do those kind of pics too..
I think every picture for everyone in some way they represent something..
Everyone has hes or her on style.. it doesn't always have to be the perfect "point of focus" in every picture

i really all the c/c everyone.

so...not that i don't like knowing what everyone likes, but seeing as how I'm kinda new to everything I'd love to know what I can work on.

Thanks, again!!!

I don't usually critique here since it is a Gallery Board, but since you ask......... Once you have exposure down, composition/angles/framing is the name of the game.........

In 1, perhaps you could have panned with the cab more and decreased shutter speed slightly to get a more clear cab shot and more motion blur in the background.. It's a little tight on the back of the cab. Exposure levels are OK, but without dramatic motion blur, then the background is just distracting..

2 is a bit cluttered - a simple snapshot, not sure what the subject is.........

3 could be interesting if there was some context to put it in.. the orange blob in the middle is very distracting... If the gentlemen are the subject, then they should be just a bit more in the frame and in focus, if it's just a DIF exercise, perhaps there could be a more interesting subject..

4 - not sure what the subject is... Is it the back of her head ?? If it's the city, then it should be in focus and she should be more off camera, looking into the scene.. but, again, if it's a home photo, then she is fine except for the cut off hair and bottom of the left arm.. maybe a half step to the right and a little lower (or even from higher up) angle could help it a lot....

5, this is your best composition.. the telescope is a bit soft or OOF, could be my monitor...and there is glare on the glass. Don't know if you could have had somebody stand somewhere to block it....perhaps a step to the left so the telescope blocks the glare..

6 I don't know.... not particularly interesting...... overexposed sky and water, underexposed building, no real composition..

Most reactions

Back