Adour

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ljandclare.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello again all,

Here are 3 shots taken just as the sun was comming out this morning at the beach. My wife especially likes #3. I would appreciate C&C on both composition and the more technical aspects.

Thank you,

Adour

423093443_24gwz-M.jpg

423092387_e7Yxo-M.jpg

423118303_raRVV-M.jpg

Last edited:
Personally, I LOVE #1. Not really sure why- whether its the reflection of light or the repetitiveness of the water- It may be a tad dark- but still amazing!

Thank you!

Another more genral question is do people normally print their photos with their name embedded or is that just used for publishing on the web?

I think the signature looks nice, but I feel it may seem unnecessary in a frame?

What do you guys do?

LJ

I orginally left this out as I thought it may be too much of a 'snapshot' but I am not so sure now, would appreciate the feedback:

423153955_Rqh7g-M.jpg

Thank you!

Another more genral question is do people normally print their photos with their name embedded or is that just used for publishing on the web?

I think the signature looks nice, but I feel it may seem unnecessary in a frame?

What do you guys do?

LJ
Usually people do that when publishing on the web.

I really like what she is doing on #3. Feels natural. Like, she is doing her own thing and looking the other way.

Thank you!

What do you guys do?

LJ

I have my watermark in the middle of my photos as shown below. This helps protect my photos so that if people to decide to steal the photo it requires some effort to erase the mark and / or they know where they got it from !

http://templemurray.com/Chris_Temple-Murray/My_Photos/Pages/July_Wakeboarding_.html#15

Thank you all for the feedback. As usual my wife was doing her own thing... she loves that shot and she will be thrilled with your comments.

LJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back