What's new

some shots in an old atelier

Mtothepoweroftwo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2014
Messages
46
Reaction score
14
Location
Austria
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the building these shots were taken was amazing. really old - 60's wallpaper (or what looked like it) and little odd things around every corner. i had to shoot at uncomfortably high iso for most of these which the pentax k3 actually did a better job at than i thought.


$IMGP3931_sm.webp$IMGP3976-Edit_sm.webp$IMGP4014-Edit_sm.webp
 
I love the second photo!!! That's something I'd frame and hang up! I'm confused about the last one...a plug on the ceiling? I just can't seem to figure out the placement of the subject!
 
hey thanks - funny you should say that - i actually would have said that is the weakest of the three. it's great to have another opinion!
the socket was on the wall and i shot it from the top. :)

if you really want a print of that picture i will send you the full res image. call it a gift.
 
Totally see the socket taken from the top now! I was having the hardest time figuring out the placement of that! I am by no means a professional, so take my opinion only for what it's worth, but I really do love the second photo! I'm glad that you posted it despite your feeling that it's the weakest!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom