What's new

Some snaps from a trip to India

Bada Gora

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2005
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, California, USA
Some people shots of a train station outside of Kolkata.

babas074.jpg


babas088.jpg


These are from a temple we visited in Delhi.

babas125.jpg


babas139.jpg



Cheers,
B
 
Cool shots. would love to see more from your trip. :)
 
Thaks for the comments everyone. It was definately a fun trip and I would love the opportunity to go again.

The last one is one of my favorites also. Whenever I brought my camera out, no matter where I was, the kids were always willing to strike a pose. It was hilarious!!

Cheers,
B
 
I think that is true of Kids pretty much anywhere in the world! Most have not been taught to be camera shy yet!
 
that's excellent! Did they get to see themselves in the pictures?

Excellent pictures, would love to go on a trip to India or the Far East!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom