crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First time out shooting some snowboarding...Comments welcome

13234678-M.jpg

13237168-M.jpg

13234680-M.jpg

13248308-M.jpg

1st one is my favorite... the angle makes him look WAAAAY up there.. over the mountains, almost as high as that plane... really cool shots man

These are great! Can't pick a favorite as I feel they are all great. I do like the last one in b/w, but I like the color ones also :thumbsup:

Thanks very much for the comments so far everyone! Much appreciated. I like the 3rd one best myself. It was fun giving this a try, wish I would have had more daylight hours to shoot more

Thanks and feel free to comment on these further for those that havent.

Take care-Jared

Tell me about it...I wish we had some snow here. Everything we have is man-made! Minnesota has had little to no snow this season. Its really sad.

I LOVE the 1st one.. makes you think he's on a huge jump.

I also really like the 3rd one.. The lighting and the peek of the tattoo are awesome (okay I'm a tattoo freak, so maybe its just me :lol:)

uberben wrote:

What place did you go too to shoot. Welch has a kickass park this year with a lot of nice boxes and rails.

this was taken at Hyland Hills in Bloomington. I work there part-time, and thought it might be fun to try some different shots out.

I LOVE the 1st one.. makes you think he's on a huge jump.

Thanks for the comments...The jump was actually a pretty big one over a spine. He was probably about 6-7 ft in the air at time I released the shutter. He was actually starting to come down.

Thanks again!

btw kylie, on the third shot, When I was shooting, I thought I would have to scrap the shot because I thought his a** was hanging out of his pants. The boxers or whatever the dude was wearing blended in and you couldnt see what was taken in the preview on the camera.

The tattoo on his back is pretty cool though, not sure what it says, I didnt know any of the boarders...They were "hamming" it up for the camera though! It was pretty funny, bring a camera out, and people start going "BIG" I know I'm the same way though :D

Later on..

Oooh, cool pics... The first one is my favorite. :D Nice work. :)

Most reactions

Back