What's new

Some things in the library

charizzi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
304
Reaction score
9
Location
US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are two pictures I took in the library...

books.jpg

​
Books!!!!


skeleton.jpg

​

I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for looking! ;) Comments and constructive criticisms are welcome!!
 
This is a beautiful library!
And I like how you handled the natural light! Make the teeth of that friendly smiler in the second photo really stand out! :biggrin:
 
LaFoto said:
This is a beautiful library!
And I like how you handled the natural light! Make the teeth of that friendly smiler in the second photo really stand out! :biggrin:

i totally agree! well done!
 
Thank you for your comments!!
 
Thank you very much! Have a great day :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom